The person who has overall responsibility for safeguarding at Pearson Primary School is: Mrs E. Lee
In the absence of Mrs E. Lee, the deputy safeguarding lead is: Miss D Maw & Mrs D Rix
The school’s Child Protection Coordinator is: Mrs E. Lee
In the absence of Mrs E. Lee, the deputy safeguarding lead are: Miss D Maw & Mrs D Rix
What to do if you have a concern about a child attending Pearson:
During school hours:
• Contact the school and speak to either Mrs Lee, Miss Maw or Mrs Rix on 01482 328569
• Contact the Access and Assessment team for Hull on 01482 448879
Out of school hours and during school holidays:
• If your concern is urgent and there is an immediate risk of harm, then contact the police on 999.
• If your concern is less urgent but you are worried about the welfare of the child, then contact the Access and Assessment team for Hull on 01482 448879.
• If you have concerns about a child at Pearson which you believe the school need to be aware of, then email Mrs Suzanne Wilson (Strategic lead for safeguarding for HCAT):
firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs Wilson will make contact with a key member of staff from the school on your behalf.
here to download our Safeguarding Policy.